Green waste only eg. grass clippings, shrubs, branches, tree trunks smaller than 200m in diameter and 500mm long, woodchip and bark with NO soil attached.
– Household waste eg. clothes, toys, cardboard, kitchenware etc.
– light commercial waste eg. office furniture, stationary etc.
– light building construction waste, NO bricks, NO concrete, NO tiles, NO carpet, NO Soil, NO sand
– green waste eg. shrubs, grass clippings, etc. NO ASBESTOS, NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Clean Heavy Waste
Clean Heavy Waste – These waste types only; bricks and mortor, concrete, roof or floor tiles.
Mixed Construction/Demolition Waste
– waste from domestic or commercial demolition, construction, renovation etc. e.g. gyprock, carpet, timber, metal and steel, greenwaste. NO bricks, concrete or tiles. NO dirt sand or soil.
Mixed Heavy Waste
Waste from domestic or commercial demolition, construction, renovation etc. Bricks, tiles, concrete, etc, green waste, metal, steel, general waste, NO ASBESTOS, NO HAZARDOUS MATERIAL, NO SAND, NO DIRT/SOIL.
Clean Heavy/Mixed Waste Combination
One bin for concrete, tiles, bricks, pavers etc. the other for construction and demolition waste.